This is an excellent budget B&B. I stayed for 9 nights with my mother in a twin en suite. Very good location about a 5 min walk from the Marble Arch Tube station and loads of different bus routes. Good Breakfast and lots of places in the area to get meals. The staff that we dealt with were friendly and helpful. We did have to leave the window cracked open at night even in December as the heating was uncomfortable with the window closed but with it cracked open the temperature in the room was just right. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Keep in mind that as others mentioned there are only stairs to access the floors. We were on the 3rd floor(2 flights of stairs) and it was a little difficult to get the large suitcases up but it was doable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Best of UK" Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - next to Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" NB- Free breakfast if booking is made from the hotel's own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Parkwood At Marble Arch London, England