We stayed here for a 3 day trip to London with our daughters. Very short walk from Paddington.
Our quadruple room was a very pleasant surprise - we had assumed that we'd have a relatively large room with one double and two singles - but no - two separate bedrooms, one with a queen sized bed and the other with twin singles!!
Staff couldn't have been more helpful - breakfast was very tasty - and we could even have the added luxury of being able to leave our luggage when we arrived, and they stored it for us on our last day, so we could do more exploring before our train left at 4.30pm. Not many hotels offer such a facility.
Overall - on our discussion on the way home - we all said we'd definitely use the hotel again, and would have no hesitation in suggesting it to other families and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Darlington Hyde Park is located in the Paddington Hyde Park area of London, less than a 5-minute walk from the Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington station. This 40-bedroom former stately Victorian terraced town house conversion offers high standard accommodation with modern facilities, which ensure that the expectations of both business and leisure travellers alike are fully met. The Darlington Hyde Park prides itself on being a strictly non-smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Darlington Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Darlington Hyde Park Hotel London
- Darlington Hyde Park London
- The Darlington Hyde Park London, England