I stayed in this hotel for a week, spending around 700£ for a double room ensuite. The hotel offers a good service as cleaning and breakfast, but honestly I found some lacks I wouldn't expect for the price I paid. First of all the noise insulation: you can hear every single step in the upper floor, and in my room, since the bathroom was next the bedroom, it was impossible to sleep when the other was in the shower. Plus almost half of the sockets where fake, just 2 sockets working in the bedroom and 2 working free in the sitting room (we sometimes unplugged the tv when it was turned off). Another thing, the curtain in the bathroom. I hated it stuck on while I was under the shower. These last things could appear minor problems, most of all considering the average of the hotels in london, but honestly I was expecting more for the price I paid...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Darlington Hyde Park is located in the Paddington Hyde Park area of London, less than a 5-minute walk from the Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington station. This 40-bedroom former stately Victorian terraced town house conversion offers high standard accommodation with modern facilities, which ensure that the expectations of both business and leisure travellers alike are fully met. The Darlington Hyde Park prides itself on being a strictly non-smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your The Darlington Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Darlington Hyde Park Hotel London
- Darlington Hyde Park London
- The Darlington Hyde Park London, England