The Arch London(London)
$260
$185
$180
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$210
$160
  • Pool
$283
$259
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$159
$148
$253
$197
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $310/night.

Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$106
Hotel 41(London)
$387
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $461/night.

1,521 results
All reviewsgorengafternoon teabuckingham palacekate middletonlobster omeletteroyal weddingenglish hotelvictoria stationmoment you arrivebeautiful hotelconcierge deskbottle of champagneluxury hotelevery member of staffsmall hotelbirthday treatquiet street
Reviewed October 16, 2017

A perfect venue for a London stay.

No detail is missed in the hotel's desire to make your stay an unforgettable experience. We stayed in a Junior Suite which had three sizeable rooms - a beautifully furnished sitting room, a large bedroom and marble bathroom with both bath and shower. Three televisions including one at the end of the bath sums up the attention to perfection.

Add to this the friendly attention of the staff for whom nothing was any trouble and faultless food in the beautiful dining room. I believe that no one can ask anything more of a hotel than The Goring provides.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank davemoyesy
SG_TheGoring, General Manager at The Goring, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Dear davemoyesy,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Goring.

I was delighted to read that you found your Junior Suite well-appointed, the service excellent, the attention to detail, and the staff friendly and attentive.

Your feedback is highly valued as it allows us to ensure each guest experiences a memorable stay.

I hope to welcome you back to The Goring very soon again.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Everything about our visit to the Goring was perfect from the welcoming arrival, to check in. The room was comfortable and spotless.
Service could not be faulted anywhere in the hotel. Dinner was wonderful and breakfast even better.
We will certainly visit again when we have the pennies.
Thank you all.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ian A

Dear Ian A,

It is with pleasure that I read of your visit to The Goring and I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.

I am happy to hear to you found the rooms well-appointed, the service excellent, our staff attentive, and enjoyed our expertly prepared breakfast and dinner.

I hope to welcome you back to The Goring hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

What else is there to say that hasn't already been said in every review. However, my wife and I feel compelled to write a review. This is one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed in. We exclusively stay in true 5 star hotels wherever we go. The service here is impeccable. It's all in the details and The Goring is well aware of that. The rooms are well appointed and the staff are friendly and helpful. In a hotel like this, you depend on the concierge and Patrick lived up to that high expectation.

We will certainly be coming back next year.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jim2424
SG_TheGoring, General Manager at The Goring, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear jim2424,

It is with great pleasure that I read of your recent visit to The Goring, and I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you truly appreciated the attention to detail provided by our attentive team as well as the ambience, the well-appointed rooms, and our concierge service.

Rest assured that I will share your feedback with the team who take great pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable stay.

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back to The Goring again next year.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

For the first time in 20 years I have switched to a different hotel on the recommendation of my travel agent and am I glad. It is like stepping back in time with all of the modern amenities one would expect. The staff is wonderful and very helpful and the Tea at the Goring is a treat. The rooms are very well appointed and fresh. A truly great experience and I will be back in December.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank John R

Dear John R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on The Goring.

I am delighted to learn that your first visit to The Goring was a thoroughly enjoyable experience, and that making a switch after 20 years to us, was the right decision.
It gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our helpful and attentive staff, the ambience and decor, our well-appointed rooms, and our popular Afternoon Tea.

Your feedback is highly valued as it allows us to ensure that each guest experiences a memorable stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your new London ‘home’ very soon, in December.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We have stayed at the Goring 3 times now. I love just about everything about this hotel, especially breakfast. They came to our room each evening to mix a pre-dinner cocktail. The staff, without exception are both professional and friendly and couldn't be more helpful. We travel frequently, and something a returning traveller does like to hear at check in is 'welcome back'. Two words that immediately put you at ease. Just a suggestion for the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueline M

Dear Jacqueline M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on The Goring.

It was wonderful to read your comments and that you enjoyed every aspect of your return stay, especially our expertly prepared breakfast.

Rest assured I will share your feedback with the team, and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Goring very soon again.