“My Most Visited Restaurant In London”
Review of Mogul

Mogul
Ranked #5,902 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mogul Indian Cuisine is a family run restaurant based in Rotherhite by the River Thames. Serving the finest indian food since 1996.
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Been going to The Mogul very regularly since I moved to this part of London (Dinning in and delivery) about 12 years ago. Food is great from the traditional Tikka, Korma, Vindaloo etc… to more interesting and varied dishes such as a lovely curry dish with Lime I had tonight. Very friendly staff and reliably delicious. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Steve M

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We love our local Indian. Great food, whether dining in or take-out. The owners are very friendly and always great us with a smile. I recommend the kebab roll starter!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

As addicts of Indian takeaway we have tried all the Indian restaurants in Rotherhithe!!! The Mogul is by far the best Indian in SE16 and maybe beyond - Chicken Madras and Chicken Tikka are particular standouts!!! We are sad enough to get a takeaway from here most Fridays and am happy to say they never let us down - food quality is generally exceptionally good!!! Thanks Mogul!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We live in the area and we have dinner at Mogul at least once a week. The food is excellent and the staff are very friendly. They have a great variety of dishes and all of them are very good. We have always had excellent meal there. They also do delivery which is very convenient for lazy tv evenings. We are going there with our friends and family when they come to visit us in London, and we absolutely recommend this restaurant even if you don’t live in Rotherhithe. It’s really worth it!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We go to the Mogul quite a lot and have done so for a long time. It is such a gem to have close by where we live. The service is immaculate and they know exactly when to fill up our glass or bring some popadoms. The staff are friendly, enthusiastic and cannot do enough for you. But lets not forget the star of the show - the curries. The food is brilliant. For a local curry house it is way above what one would expect. I have eaten a lot of curries around London and I have rarely come across any curry houses that compete on flavour and quality of meat. The Balti sauces are a personal favourite and they are very well spiced and delicious. I am also confused about a previous review saying the popadoms were not crispy as that has never happened to me and I will probably have been there 100 times. The popadoms are cripsy, the mint sauce is fresh, the beer is excellent and the curries are divine. Rather than heading to overpriced and average brick lane, get on the overground and come here! Or rather, please don't as I don't want to risk not getting a table when I next visit!