“Could Have Been Better...Much Better!”

All Bar One Villiers Street
Ranked #11,899 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: All Bar One Villiers Street is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food.Within easy reach of Embankment, the Trafalgar Square area and Charing Cross, All Bar One Villiers Street is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in London, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day. Enquire about one of our cocktail masterclasses via our phone number. A great experience to share with your friends for a special occasion.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went to All Bar One for a late breakfast on June 29th. The food was OK with one exception (some inedible salmon), but the service was horrible. Our waitress didn't bother to write anything down, and of course one order was forgotten completely, which resulted in a meal coming out after everyone else had finished.

I wouldn't choose this restaurant again since there are so many other options in the area.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stopped off today for meal after day in London. Good food and good atmosphere. Service needs to improve if it wants to be a rally good place. Overall a nice place to stop.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

It is ok, but just another bar in London. Food was ok, nothing special. A little bit overpriced, but what is not in London?
I have gone twice with friends. Had a good time.
Service is a little bit slow though. Nothing special to say about this place. If hungry and in this street, I would recommend to go to any of the other many restaurants there are.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

While looking for somewhere to sit and send a few emails and get a bite to eat I walked passed All Bar One. I noticed it had free Wifi and that was enough to get me in the door.
It was quiet with only six or seven other tables in use, the food was nothing special, I had a quinoa salad with halloumi that filled a hunger hole. I had a coke with it that brought my bill to a nice even £10.
Wifi took a bit to log on and it was one of these ones you have to register for first but not really a problem.
I wouldn't take someone here when there is much better in the area but for somewhere quiet to sit and get some work done it did the job.
The staff were very friendly, attentive and polite.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Food and drink excellent , lovely staff, food gorgeous, excellent atmosphere and service. Good time in very pleasant surroundings