Lowest prices for your stay
$57
Priceline
$62
Agoda.com
$55
Hotels.com$66
Expedia.com$66
Hurb$78
All reviews earls court excellent location lower floor breakfast room is convenient location an overnight stay tube supermarket pubs station
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I've just left the hotel after a one night stay. The hotel is very easy to find; right around the corner from Earl's Court Underground Station.

The hotel itself is fine. I had booked a single room but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door to Room 40 that I was put in a family room. This room was on the fourth floor of the hotel and may be a struggle for some guests to climb up the sets of stairs. However, for me, this was not a problem.

The room was spacious, clean and comfortable whilst furnishings were classical and as expected for the price.

I didn't have breakfast as I had to leave early to make it to a meeting in Mayfair, so I am unable to comment on this.

The staff were welcoming and extremely helpful. I couldn't fault the service I received.

In all, this hotel is great value for money for any person paying a short visit Central London.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Shireen S, Manager at Hotel Rushmore, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Despite the challenge of walking up several flights of stairs to the top floor, I'm glad you were happy with your room and found our hotel comfortable and good value for money. Your feedback is gratefully received and I hope you'll have the opportunity of sampling our breakfast on a future occasion.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

I returned to the Rushmore again after a 8 month break and really my view has not changed , its still one of the better hotels in Earls Court. Good value, I got an ensuite room with Continental Breakfast for les than £50, which in London in August was very good.
Room Ok for one night , the shower seemed even smaller than the last room I stayed in, the best way to describe the shower size - As an average sized British male, its like getting into an upright coffin, perhaps some of the owners of the hotel who are not exactly small should try them!!

The shower aside it great hotel for a few nights in London , staff are pleasant, the room is clean the Breakfast is good quality with good choice , so would stay again but need to go on a diet.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Shireen S, Manager at Hotel Rushmore, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

It's a pleasure for us to welcome guests back for a return visit so I'm happy you chose to stay at Rushmore Hotel for a second time. Apart from finding the shower too small, you seemed to have enjoyed your stay and we hope you will become one of our regular guests, without the need for going on a diet first!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Very close to Earls Court underground and close to many shops, pubs and restaurants. The rooms are small, but thats standard in London. The bed in room 22 was not to recommend (far to hard for lightweigthers). Breakfast was OK. I recommend this most for its location!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Shireen S, Manager at Hotel Rushmore, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

The location of our hotel, close to the station and just a short walk from local amenities, is a strong selling point for us, as you have so rightly pointed out. I'm sorry you found your bed too hard even with the extra layer of cushioning which was placed over the mattress, following your complaint to the housekeeper. Our beds are bought from a company which specialises in hotel beds and most guests find them quite comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to share your views.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

Hotel is ideally situated in Earls Court for shops, bars, restaurants and tube station, room was very clean and serviced daily, staff were very friendly and helpful. Only negative is there is no cooked breakfast but the continental on offer was good.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Shireen S, Manager at Hotel Rushmore, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

It's kind of you to comment favourably on your recent stay at Rushmore Hotel, despite not having the option of an English breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and helpful especially when we told the receptionist there was a mix up in our booking so they moved us to a bigger room no problem. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean, the shows was very small but it wasn't a big problem. The breakfast was fine to start the day with. The location is fantastic! Around the corner from earls court tube station and there are restaurant and fast food options right at your fingertips! If I ever go back to London I will be staying here again

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Shireen S, Manager at Hotel Rushmore, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2016

We value your positive comments on our hotel, its facilities, location and neighbourhood. It would be a pleasure for us to accommodate you again at any time.