“OK, small rooms and not cheap”
Review of Enterprise Hotel

Enterprise Hotel
Ranked #786 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The hotel is fine and our room has air con, TV and tea making facilities but the room is about the size of a small boat cabin. That's fine as we are out all day but even though we travel light, there is barely enough room for our bags.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The hotel entrance/facade was beautiful with all the flowers, the reception area ok, as well, but the corridors above were very narrow. The room we had was clean, but very small. But everything we needed was there, two nice beds, tea-/coffee-making facilities, shower, Tv, etc. What we would have liked, was air-conditioning. At the end of August it was very hot at night. However, if you need a room to stay overnight and to keep your belongings, the hotel is a good choice. It is near the Earl's Court tube station (Piccadilly Line to Heathrow and e.g. Leicester Square and theatres). There are many places nearby to have breakfast or dinner, and Hyde Park, many museums and shops can be reached on foot.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ssinikkal
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This overpriced, underwhelming, hotel was the bane of my stay in London. I can get over a small room and zero amenities, but i drew the line at the busted, old, spring mattress. If you are looking for a more comfortable sleeping arrangement there is a nice park bench a few blocks away.

Visitors to the website should also be warned that the rooms being shown there are not want is being rented.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Greenbank007
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

The Enterprise Hotel is a compact, basic property. Understandably, the rooms are small by US standards, but average in London. It offers very few frills, such as free wifi (as of the time I visited) and room service, fancy furnishings and the like, it does have its good points: 1. Its location. It is just about less than a block from Earl's Court tube station. From here you can travel to anywhere in London's Tubes. 2. Its Service. I arrived early and they had a room available. Instead of sleeping in the lobby after a long transatlantic flight, I could sleep and refresh in my room. 3. Cleanliness. Although the room furnishings are worn and dated, it was nontheless clean. They do offer breakfast, Continental and English full at an extra price. Both of their offerings, like the rooms, basic but nice.

TIPS: for US visitors bring your own washclothes, few properties in the UK have them. Bring your own UK-US electric converters. Instead of the daily travel cards, get an Oyster card. Unless you do A LOT of Tube travel in London, even with the initial card fee You will save in the long run. On Earl's Court Road, in front of the Tube station are plenty of places to eat. Avoid the upper floors of the property, the water pressure is not as strong. For business travels such as myself, use your hotel to sleep and wash and not for the better part of your stay. If you want a better breakfast, go down the street to any of the pubs. Shopping? Tourists go to Harrods, Londoners go to Selfridges. You'll see why.
GO SEE. Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, walk across the bridge to the London Eye then go to the London County Hall for restaurants, and amusements.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank drwfra
Reviewed October 22, 2013

It had always been a dream of mine to attend Wimbledon so I decided to make that dream a reality. I wanted to stay at a hotel that had easy access to the tube and was easy to get to Wimbledon. I didn't want to camp outside for tickets all night, and wanted a safe place to leave my belongings. This hotel was perfect, it was right by Earls Court tube station, and I was able to leave very early in the morning to catch the tube to wait in line for tickets. I felt very safe walking from the hotel to the tube station early in the morning. The hotel staff was very friendly and I found the price to be very reasonable. The rooms are small and the bathroom is very tight but I planned to be at tennis each day so being in my room other than sleep and keep my belongings was all I needed. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. I took a gamble on booking this hotel because I found little advice on where to stay for attending Wimbledon and this gamble definitely was worth it. I hope this review helps a fellow tennis fan.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We just got back from London/Enterprise Hotel last week. The best about this hotel it's great location, everything in quick reach via tube from Earl's Court station which is 2 min walk from hotel. Cheap transport using Oyster card from Heathrow via Picadilly line. (No shuttle service as website suggested.)Smallest room(205) I've stayed in my whole life. Clean, comfy bed. No free internet. Shower filled up with water fast, had to watch when showering. Front desk was fine, helpful but not as nice as I'm used to in US. Many restaurants, cafés close to Enterprise. They charged for storing our luggage after check-out. Overall it was fine but next time will stay in a hotel with friendlier staff, and larger hotel rooms in the area for sure. I purchased 24hr wifi for 6£ through BT rather than 1hr for 4£ at hotel. (You can use wifi at many cafés as a costumer they provide you with their password) many people complained about thin walls, it didn't bother us. Maybe the hotel was not as busy when we stayed there. No safe in room. Not enough space for luggage, we had the small stored on top of closet medium one inside closet, and our big one turned sideways by wall. Literally the size of the room is not much bigger than the bed. Most of our times we spent exploring the city so it didn't bother us as much. We stopped at the K&K hotel 5 min from Enterprise because our Stonehenge tour started from there. The front desk was extremely nice, and the hotel looked nicer and more spacious than our Enterprise. Might stay there next time. If you don't mind a very tiny room it's ok to stay in for the great location.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LauraL_M75
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed here recently on a business trip to London.

Very comfortable, clean and pleasant, at average London hotel prices.

I had prepaid this, via an hotel booking engine, but still had to provide my card details for "extras" etc upon checking in. I do not like this custom, as I only had a debit card with me, and was told upon checking out that it would take "7 days" for the £30 deposit to be reimbursed into my account. I feel that customers using debit cards should be notified about this delay upon checking in.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo