All Star Lanes (Brick Lane)
Open today: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Extremely accommodating! Great evening!

Tim C

from $88.40
from $155.50
from $26.20
More Info
All reviews bottomless brunch great fun team building bar staff great afternoon lakes outing
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I got served by this beautiful bartender Rupy. I felt like asking her for her autograph, as she is in their brochure. She is a truly wonderful human being with so much passion for what she does. I visited on my own and just sat on the bar. I was here only going to stay for one, but Rupy was so welcoming, I ended up staying for 4 or 5 and had also ordered Nachos. Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Went to ASL with sum friends after work.. lots of fun!! Big thanks to Rupy for looking after us!! Drinks and atmosphere was great

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Had the nicest evening thanks to Bart, he made sure all the food was okay for my food allergy and got me a mojito instead of the classic cocktails! Thanks so much!!!

AllStarLanesGB, Manager at All Star Lanes (Brick Lane), responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thanks for the amazing review! The All Star Team

Reviewed 3 days ago

I and my partner attended the All Star Lanes on the evening of 12/11/18. We had initially intended to arrive with our friends, however, they were unable to make it so a lady names Anna-Maria, who was extremely helpful, ensured that we didn't miss out on our pre-booking payment in any way.

She was extremely helpful and ensured that we had a fantastic experience. The waiters were similarly brilliant and the table service was fast and friendly, which is difficult to achieve with such an array of cocktails.

We will be back as a result of the great service. Thank you Anna! Hope to see you and the staff very soon.

that's fantastic to hear Tim! We'll see you again soon. Best wishes - The All Star Team

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Had a amazing service from ash & hector! Made great cocktails and made our whole experience at all star lanes the best it could of been!!

AllStarLanesGB, General Manager at All Star Lanes (Brick Lane), responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thanks Ella! See you soon! The All Star Team

Reviewed 6 days ago

We hosted an event in the Penthouse on Friday night for a sponsored student event and the staff were absolutely fantastic - Ana, our host, took care of us for the night, ensured all our requests were met & kept karaoke going with her amazing voice! Rodrigo, Giogia and Jorge were super efficient on the bar and so friendly too, such great sports wearing the merch loud and proud. We had an awesome and mostly smooth experience and the highlight was the service we received, the standard I expect for a private room and for All Star Lanes (we've hosted an event here before, hence why it was my go-to). They accommodated a birthday request my friends made too, super thoughtful - we'll be back here for another event soon, I'm sure! Thank you again x

Thanks for the fantastic review Emmadai! we're so glad to hear you had an amazing time. The All Star Team

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This place was absolutely amazing. Really the best calamari all freshly made. Cooked perfectly and was no greasy. Staff nice. Thanks to the receptionist RocioIsabel to recommend us the food. She was nice and friendly with us.

Thanks for the amazing review! Best wishes, The All Star Team

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited last night with some old school friends (both old skool in taste, and old secondary school friends) and had a great time. Rupy is a gem!
Might make this a regular thing.

Thanks for the great review! The All Star Team

Reviewed 1 week ago

The place is amazing, 8oz sirloin stake just perfect and Bart has been very friendly an even helped with a issue I had with my computer. Totally recommend!!!

Thanks for the great review Eugen! The All Star Team

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Anna was an incredible host! So accommodating and friendly! Chris the barman was also easy on the eye!

1  Thank Gary F