“South London's best kept secret”

Three O Two at H10 London Waterloo
Reserve with OpenTable
Three O Two at H10 London Waterloo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,285 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Westminster Bridge Road
Transit: Waterloo Station: 450 m Lambeth North Station: 200 m
Description: Located in the well-known Waterloo Road, near Parliament and Westminster Abbey, the H10 London Waterloo is a newly-built hotel that provides comfortable and well-lit rooms and boasts, among other services, the Three O Two author‘s cuisine restaurant, Circus Bar, the Despacio Beauty Centre and 4 meeting rooms, besides free Wi-Fi connection in the entire hotel.
London
“South London's best kept secret”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I ate with two friends at the restaurant and was immediately impressed by the extensive menu of Spanish modern cuisine.The wine menu was pretty impressive too.I had white Albariño Northend Spanish wine which was devine.
We ordered four starters to share I particularly enjoyed the 'pimientos de padrón' peppers as they reminded me of many meals in Spain.For mains I had 'rodaballo' fish with risotto also very good.
One of my friends had gin and tonic jelly desert and it was definately the highlight of the evening.
Well presented food, great music and excellent service.

2 Thank RuthMartin56

Essex
“Lovely”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband an I had a 3 course meal here one sat with wine.
We enjoyed all our courses although I wished I had gone for a sweet rather than the cheese board, but that was no reflection on the food.
We have also had the buffet breakfast here. Lots of choice so something for everyone. One moody member of staff but other than that no complaints

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Donna_and_Pete
London, United Kingdom
“Impressed - and surprised !”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

As the area around Elephant & Castle is generally a bit of culinary backwater (to sat the least) I was a bit stuck when asked to recommend somewhere for a business dinner catchup. I just happened to come across H10 as I googled and when we arrived for dinner I was extremelt impressed.

There's a good selelection of all courses, the price is reasonable and the service exemlary. I would thoroughly recommend it for a civilised evening meal in a stylish and peaceful environment

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank LondonTraveller006
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

Just had a very tasty meal of a butter bean and clam stew followed by paella. All was very tasty and contrary to the below, good portion sizes. The Mediteranian fusion food is served in stylish surroundings by attentive staff. A choice of either tapas, or traditional 3 course meal is on the menu, a little heavy in the seafood, as you would expect from a strongly Spanish menu. The shellfish was not perfect, but maybe I'm a little spoiled on that front! The only thing I did not enjoy was the black pudding mouse taster from the chef. Maybe just not to my taste.

McFarland, Wisconsin
“Loved the breakfast buffet!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

You cannot imagine anything that is not available at this breakfast buffet! The best we found in all of England.

Visited September 2011