Bryan Gorin's Blue Badge Tours
Review Highlights
Awesome guide, awesome tour of London!

Reviewed 1 week ago
sjianette
New York City, New York
via mobile
Bryan is the BEST!!

Reviewed September 24, 2018
Mike P
via mobile

All reviews his knowledge great sense of humor day tour westminster abbey great tour take photos tower bridge interests heathrow sites facts england certified twinings depth introduction changing
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Could not have had a better tour guide (thank you Bryan) or a more personalized and thoroughly educational and enjoyable day seeing so many London sights all jam packed into one day. Highly recommended for anyone who only has a short time in London or wants to do day excursions to Normandy or Paris. Bryan is incredibly knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited London for the first time and had Bryan as our guide. We have used a lot of private guides in the past but Bryan is the absolute best! He is definitely a 5-star guide! His knowledge, experience, friendliness, and his humor absolutely made our trip. Also, having a licensed taxi, he was able to park close and made the most efficient use of our time. He was so good we are now planning a repeat trip with our daughters to have them experience London with Bryan.

If Bryan isn’t available, reschedule your trip around his availability!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Bryan drove us to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court. He is a fountain of knowledge and very funny. Quite a storyteller.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

As I select our photos for a photo book on our recent trip to London, I realize that everything we did was enhanced by Bryan's incredible depth of knowledge of British and world history, his outrageous sense of humor, and his ability to relate to children. Our 10 and 12 year-old grandsons are still quoting him. He is also a bit of a linguist, and seems to know the origins of almost English word! He has made serious Premier League soccer fans of the boys too! I can't believe how much we saw in a short period of time. Believe me, Bryan is worth every penny!

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Arriving in Heathrow with very limited time to see London, we decided to book with Bryan. He picked us up at the airport, and after our tour, he delivered us right to our hotel. But the tour he gave us along the way was really outstanding - what a good decision to take it!
Bryan is a certified London taxi driver (with “The knowledge”) but also a qualified Blue Badge tour guide. And it showed. What a great tour and introduction to London!
He was really knowledgeable about what we were seeing, and had a great sense of humor, was even able to tell us about the World War 2 sites I was interested in and was quick to adapt the tour to our interests- even worked in a quick visit to the Imperial War Museum once he knew we were interested. We saw so much - Covent Garden, St. Paul's, a walk around Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, the old London wall, tiny Victoria Square, the V & A, and much more. We even worked in a strategic stop for coffee, and he was happy to take photos for us! And just the depth of his general knowledge about the sights and even the different neighborhoods we were passing through and their history - it was all good!
Much appreciated, much enjoyed!

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Bryan picked us up at Heathrow at 9:00 am and we spent the rest of the day hitting the Highlights of London in his exceptional cab!!! He was friendly and found a way to work in all the highlights we wanted to see as well as several excellent stops he suggested. His knowledge and passion for his job is very apparent and he is only one of a handful of certified cab drivers that is also Blue Badge qualified. After spending the day with him I can say I would look no further if you are looking for a knowledgeable and skilled guide. Truly Exceptional.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

If you are considering a guide while in London, I can’t recommend Bryan Gorin highly enough. He is a blue badge guide of course, but also one of just ten who are also licensed London cabbies. He is a wealth of knowledge and guaranteed to have you in stitches with his lively and engaging delivery.

I hired Bryan for a quick day tour of London with my two boys, 13 and 14. They were exhausted from a very late night arrival the night before- and were understandably not as attentive as they could have been. Regardless, Bryan was undaunted and made every effort to accommodate the sleepy boys- to the point he offered to meet us again the following day to finish up.

We enjoyed a fantastic meal of fish and chips while the former rugby champion explained the rules of the game. Almost no question goes unanswered. And most explanations are accompanied by a story that brings London’s history alive. (Incidentally he also leads tours to France, and specializes in D-Day tours in Normandy.)

If you want an incredibly rich and fun experience while touring London in his trademark cab, look no further and hire Bryan!

1  Thank sal a
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Was with my 13-yr. old son, who had never been to London. Bryan met us at our hotel at 9 am promptly and took us to many great sites in the city in a comfortable taxi. Bryan was friendly, very knowledgeable and flexible as to how to make the best of our time with him. My son and I learned a lot and just had a terrific time. It was a great first full day for us in London and set the stage for more exploration by us on our own in the days that followed. Highly recommended. Thanks, Bryan!

1  Thank Jay R
Reviewed February 22, 2018

I will keep this review brief.

I had the pleasure of having Mr. Bryan Gorin as our guide on a Sunday in London, suggested and booked via my hotel, The Conrad St. James. We were 3 Americans, all having been to London so many times previously, we desired to see a bit of London which may be unknown, not touristy, etc. Well, let me tell you, Mr. Bryan Gorin not just accomplished that desire but delivered it beyond our expectations. His knowledge is tremendous, his personality is over the top fantastic and his willingness to alter the tour to your personal needs is unwavering.

He took us to a church in London which was very special to American Flyers, and I doubt most have been there, nor know it even exists. Absolutely perfection. Do you know the real story of "Mother Goose"? I bet you do not. Do you know what her real career was? I bet you don't. How about finding a hidden pub called "The Boot and Flogger", which happens to be across from one of the most remarkable cemeteries in London, hidden from most eyes.

Do yourself a favor.......use Mr. Bryan Gorin's services. On another personal note to Mr. Gorin,,,,,,,had we made the bet at the end of our tour,,,,you would be owing me money, sir. :) What a fantastic trip, tour and man. We were honored to meet you and look forward to the next time. Thank you.

3  Thank LiscomeBay
Reviewed October 12, 2017

My husband and I came to London with only a few days to peruse the city. I had never been to London and my husband had, but only went to visit family (not see the sites). We were referred to Bryan through family friends and we could not have asked for a better guide. We hired Bryan for a one day extensive tour of London (monuments, war stories, changing of the guards etc.) and boy did he ever give us a tour! Bryan was prompt picking us up from our hotel, SO funny, gave us tons of detail about the city of London and the outskirts. "Ask me a question and I'll tell you a story" Hiring him was the best decision we made for our trip because he tells you facts you never would have known by just walking around on your own. After our day with him was over, we felt like we had known him for years, he felt like family! We are absolutely booking with him again to tour France and more of England. Thanks again Bryan for making our trip so fantastic - we miss you already!

1  Thank Alexa S