“An oasis in Islington”
other travelers have booked this property
Bright Reception with double sofabed for guests
Bedroom with ottoman storage bed Living Room with double sofa bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Bedroom with ottoman storage bed
Living Room with double sofa bed
Living Room
Sofa Bed
Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, washer/dryer and fridge with icebox
Kitchen
Kitchen
Shower with constant hot water
Bathroom
Bathroom
Bright Reception with double sofabed for guests
Living Room with doors to patio
Dining area
Theberton Street
Sadlers Wells
Almeida Theatre
Kings Head Pub Theatre
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“An oasis in Islington”
Reviewed March 18, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

After a 8 year break from London, I was heading back for 10 nights while on a combined business trip / visit. I have always loved Islington so thought it would be a great chance to 'live' there. And live I did. The flat is on a quiet street just moments from Upper St and angel tube. Tesco's, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and M&S; are all close at hand. It was lovely to come 'home' after a day of seminars and meetings, have dinner with a glass of wine then head off to the theatre. I even managed to sneak in a day trip to Paris, with the Eurostar terminal being just a brisk 20 minute walk!
The flat itself has everything you need, even down to plug converters for overseas visitors. The free wifi, cable tv, sofa bed, washer / dryer, stove top and oven ... there was really nothing we wished we had.
I have many colleagues who visit London regularly and will highly recommend they stay at St Pater's St. If you are wanting a home away from home while you are in London, you couldn't find a better place!

Traveling group: Friends
“Home away From Home”
Reviewed November 3, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

The Redstones have created a beautiful, quiet oasis for London visitors, in the lively neighborhood of Islington. The apartment is beautifully appointed, very clean and well organized. The hosts clearly have put a lot of thought and effort into their guests' comfort. I look forward to returning many, many times to St. Peters Street!

Traveling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 55-64
NC
Reviewed October 19, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Liked best: Felt like home
Liked least: Occasional noise from upstairs flat
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Italy
Reviewed September 5, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great apartment in a lively neighborhood!”
Reviewed June 11, 2010 for a stay in May 2010
person found this review helpful

I recently stayed at this lovely apartment and have nothing but good things to say about it. It was in spotless condition and had everything you needed for a long stay. The owners Karen and Edward were extremely nice, helpful and professional. Every email was responded to in a timely manner. I didn't know how to use the washer and dryer and they offered to stop by and help!

The area is very lively, full of cafes and shops. There is a lovely garden a few minutes away where you can relax in with a good book. There's also a sandwich shop across the street that serves really good pastys. And don't forget to try the breakfast at S&M;'s or The Breakfast Club nearby. I felt like I lived in London when I stayed there and it's just so much better than staying at a hotel.

I am definitely coming back to stay here every time I come to London. Highly recommended.

Traveling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 25-34
Nice
Reviewed May 8, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Italy
Reviewed February 3, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Liked best: Location and cleaness
Liked least: Stairs to access the flat
Traveling group: Family with young children
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing