“I love it!”

Mudchute Park & Farm
Ranked #286 of 1,695 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest city farm in London with over 32 acres of countryside in the middle of the Isle of Dogs to share with friendly fur and feathered creatures. We pride ourselves on our wonderful collection of British rare breeds and currently have over 200 animals and fowl on our farm!Join us at the farm for events, horse riding, community groups or a family picnic.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I simply love it! Amazing place in between this city jungle. Perfect in the sunny day for a picnic with new friends around. I just love it!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I used to visit during my lunch hour in the summer and it was a refreshing change. But bringing my 12 month old on a damp cold day we weren't that impressed I think most of the animals were huddling in their hutches as we didnt see much, parts of the path were dirt tracks with was muddy due to the rain which I didnt fancy dragging the buggy through. We only stayed about 15mins not really the day out I expected.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We were quite surprised to find a nice little farm in the middle of London. The animals are lovely and friendly and kids will love the farm. It’s almost surreal to see Canary Warf and sheep and llamas in the same time. Lovely day out. There is enough space for a picnic too. Recommended on a lovely sunny day.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We went to Mudchute Park & Farm without expecting much, since there isn't much advertising about it. However, we very much enjoyed it! There a lot's of animals to see and it's great for kids (but not only for kids ;)) We ended up walking around the farm for quite a while and the animals where all very friendly towards visitors. Some were quite funny looking, others rather entertaining. It's just a cute little patch of land and its stunning to see the farm with Canary Wharf as a backdrop. We will for sure go again!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

... everybody takes their date to to get intimate, because nobody ever goes there and it's fun...
people use the farm for that here... we have nicknamed it and we are glad to have it ;)

1  Thank Magdalena B