“No control !”

and up
Private Custom Tour: London in a Day
Ranked #48 of 1,695 things to do in London
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Visiting London we went Hampstead Heath with friends to walk our young, small dog.
I have never been anywhere that has so many dogs with badly trained owners, our poor dog was besieged by numerous dogs, ranging from large to very large, who's owners apparently had no control, there was endless shouting at dogs to return to their owners followed by the owner/walker then coming to retrieve the dog. These people do not have to apologies apparently and even though they vary leads do not need to use them.
It is one London attraction I will avoid next time we visit.

3  Thank cindyjack

Reviewed November 1, 2012

One of my favourite spot in London.
From the hill you can see the City.. perfect on spring' days. Nearby there is Kenwood House where I go to have a tea or relax in the garden.
Beautiful park, huge and very nice on a sunny day!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

If you finally make it here, which I didn't find easy to do since it's not very touristic and it's not in all travel guides, you will get one of the most amazing views of London. Make sure you go up there on a sunny and not cloudy day!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great place to see over London, have a great walk, go for a swim - a must do for everyone - and then back to Hampstead rather than Highgate (which IMO is a bit dull)

Reviewed October 21, 2012

It's so open and lovely. A great place for a long walk. Very popular, I felt very safe on my own. Breezy so wear a hat when it's cool out!