“Great place for smaller kids who fancy playing whilst swimming.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Waterfront Leisure Centre
Ranked #1,609 of 1,789 things to do in London
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I went swimming with my 5 year old last weekend to the waterfront leisure centre where i paid £10 for the both of us to seim. the pool has a variety of slides where you can either race against each other or a bigger single slide for the more daring. they also have 3 different pools. One which has a wave machine, one for normal swimming and also one for paddling with a few play things for the kids including a few small slides. My daughter loved it and we were there for nearly 3 hours. We will go back. Worth travelling 30 minutes to in my opinion. Car park is next door where you have to pay but you get a discount if you use the machine in the centre as you have used the facility. They also have good family large changing rooms. Don't forget your 20p for the locker!!

8  Thank ARMSDA