“Member's and non member;s welcome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Freemasons' Hall

Freemasons' Hall
Ranked #113 of 1,591 things to do in London
Peterborough, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Member's and non member;s welcome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I visited with a group of friends around the freemason's hall in Great Queens St London although I had been a mason there for ten years. It is an eye opener to all including myself and certainly takes your breath at the magnificence of the building. To anyone interested in freemasonary this is the place to visit but even for just a peak it is wonderful. Well worth a visit even for the curious.
A must visit is the Grand temple it takes your breath. This building is situated near Drury Lane easy to get to,and free to visit,a hidden treasure to be seen.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank RONSROLLER

• Czech first
Dublin, Ireland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A welcome to all: a spectacular sight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I arrived at Freemasons’ Hall as a visitor. The staff at the reception desk were very helpful, pointed me in the direction of the library and museum, but I told them that I had been there before and this time, I was visiting a lodge in the evening. I was then directed upstairs to where I could leave my bag and coat, and to make myself known to the officers of the Lodge.

If you are interested in knowing a bit more about Freemasonry, I highly recommend the visit, there is a Masonic shop as well, with all sorts of information that can be bought by anyone with an interest.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank John C
Lancaster, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Enlightening Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had a tour round this fantastic building, a hidden gem in the center of London, all our questions were answered and all symbols explained the architecture is quite stunning and the museum full of ancient artifacts very interesting, well worth a visit if you are a little curious about Freemasons.,

Visited April 2013
1 Thank James P
Carnforth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An enjoyable and historical way to spend a few hours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went here as I wanted to see it after joining freemasonary. My wife actually enjoyed the history about the building and finding out a bit more about masons. If you are curious about it and want to see some amazing architecture I would recommend just popping down. The fact it is free is a nice treat after paying out some silly money for tours in London.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Stewart A
Yorkshire
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful building, disappointing museum.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

As others have said, a beautiful building and interesting tour. The temple was especially fascinating with the guide pointing out the symbolism in the architecture and decor. However, I found the museum quite dull. There is some regalia on display but most of the exhibits are glass and china with some medals, which I didn't find interesting.

Visited March 2013