Truly, great value for the money. Phenomenal location very near Hammersmith station. Very clean. Really nice owners. Comfy and well appointed rooms. Couples or small families could easily stay for weeks at a time. I happened to be a solo business traveler. Tons of amenities nearby.
Cramped stairs (it's London). No lift (it's London). Smaller rooms (it's London). Street noise easily enters windows if you're street-facing. Hard to find at night because of dim street lighting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aviva Studio Apartments are located in Hammersmith. The extensive transport links make it a convenient base to explore London. Aviva Holiday Studios are only a 3 minute walk from public transport & only minutes away by underground & bus from top London attractions of Kensington, South Kensington, Knightsbridge as well as central London a 15-20 minute ride away. Closer to home HMV Apollo is a 5 minute walk. Aviva Studios provide you with refurbished Studios at budget prices. Every studio is designed to give you a comfortable & enjoyable stay providing you with all the amenities required during your stay. We provide a selection of Studios ranging from single Studios to family sizes studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Aviva Studio Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aviva Holiday Studios Hotel London
- Aviva Studio Apartments London, England