I stayed here in Feb 2013 with a school group of 20 students and staff. We were pleasantly surprised with what we got for our money. The rooms were basic, but clean and adequate for our needs. Location was ideal, just a short, direct walk from the tube station, with a short ride into central london. Staff were helpful and polite and really went the extra mile to help you. Breakfast was fantastic, plenty of choice and lots of it. A great start to the day.
Would recommend for school groups and those on a budget who want to spend more of sightseeing and being out and about that relaxing in a hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA London Thameside. Popular with School Groups from around the world as well as Individuals and families.All 70 rooms Ensuite .Easy to get to using Public Transport. Bus 380 and C10 outside of Hostel. Easy walk to either Canada Water undeground or Rotherhithe Overground. Great Breakfast, Snacks and evening meals available. Free WiFi with England & Wales Membership. Discounts on attractions and theatre shows. Really simple connections to Londons city centre and top attractions or just chill by the river Thames in SE16. Make Thameside part of your London memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your YHA London Thameside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha London Thameside Hotel London
- YHA London Thameside England