We needed a cheap night in London after booking to see a show at the O2, which is just two tube stops away. We found it easily, it's in a really convenient location (for the price) to get to places all over London. It will be less desirable to anyone who hasn't stayed in a hostel before, but we have and found it to be fine for our needs. The room was quite small, but we were only in it to sleep and it was great to have our own bathroom.
The food looked good value for the middle of London, but we ate elsewhere with friends (no other reason, just different plans). We had a good laugh realising our double ensuite room was actually bunk beds!! Still, very comfortable, no issues with noise, friendly and helpful staff. Just what we needed and we'd stay again. Ideal for a group of friends (but maybe look for a double bed next time for my partner and I!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA London Thameside. Popular with School Groups from around the world as well as Individuals and families.All 70 rooms Ensuite .Easy to get to using Public Transport. Bus 380 and C10 outside of Hostel. Easy walk to either Canada Water undeground or Rotherhithe Overground. Great Breakfast, Snacks and evening meals available. Free WiFi with England & Wales Membership. Discounts on attractions and theatre shows. Really simple connections to Londons city centre and top attractions or just chill by the river Thames in SE16. Make Thameside part of your London memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your YHA London Thameside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha London Thameside Hotel London
- YHA London Thameside England