I go to London 4 times year for business, so normally I choose different but this time I went with some friends so I could show them the city a bit and to see game.
Perfect located, great price and really clean.
Loved the staff, super friendly and helpful. I've been in many hostels this one is the best to have fun with friends. I loved the environment in the kitchen in the late nights.
I will go back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the oldest low budget hotels in London, the Museum has been helping weary backpackers and travellers loosen up since 1977! The location of this hostel makes it one of the best value hostels in London central. Right in front of the British Museum guests can access Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and Leicester Square in just 10 minutes. Definitely the best central London hostel.A cosy budget hostel split across two buildings near Russell Square, this low cost hotel doesn't feel much like it. With a recently renovated kitchen, new reception and revamped lounge. There are dozens of sights located so close to the hostel, and is best hostel to visit as much of London as you can take in! Otherwise stay indoors with your fellow residents and enjoy a good time in the kitchen or if weather permits on our small terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Astor Museum Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astor`s Museum Hotel London
- Astor Museum Hostel London, England