It was my first trip out of my country and it was a big surprise getting to a place where I felt welcome.
The staff is really friendly and the guests are nice, too. The rooms are clean and I never found the bathrooms dirty.
The location is amazing. You can walk everywhere.
If you're a traveler looking for an amazing place to stay, you should go to Astor Museum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the oldest low budget hotels in London, the Museum has been helping weary backpackers and travellers loosen up since 1977! The location of this hostel makes it one of the best value hostels in London central. Right in front of the British Museum guests can access Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and Leicester Square in just 10 minutes. Definitely the best central London hostel.A cosy budget hostel split across two buildings near Russell Square, this low cost hotel doesn't feel much like it. With a recently renovated kitchen, new reception and revamped lounge. There are dozens of sights located so close to the hostel, and is best hostel to visit as much of London as you can take in! Otherwise stay indoors with your fellow residents and enjoy a good time in the kitchen or if weather permits on our small terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Astor Museum Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astor`s Museum Hotel London
- Astor Museum Hostel London, England