when reviewing this hostel it was described as a night club and a 'party hostel' most staff were very friendly - some just miserable. very annoyed with the attitude if some guests, this hotel cost me £10 a night and I couldn't really complain. had a few noisy room mates but I expected that so wasn't a big deal but some guests started complaining which made more noise and woke my partner up. the rooms are lovely and so are the staff but the toilets and showers are pretty grim. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. if you want a five star hotel then pay for one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally an Inn for weary horse drawn coach travellers, this St Christopher's Inn offers a traditional taste of English life and easy access to the attractions of the South Bank. You can enjoy fish n' chips with a pint of ale at the pub downstairs and be at the Tate Modern 15-minutes later. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Hostel - London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Inn - London Bridge Hotel London
- St. Christopher's Inn Hostel - London Bridge England