This hostel is in a great location, very central for walking to tourist attractions, and very close to a train station. The staff are helpful, and the bar has some great discounts on food and drink for hostel guests. There is a free cereal and toast breakfast. However, the hostel is not kept very clean, and of the 3 toilets on our floor, two were out of order for the entirety of my stay, leaving one toilet for several dorms of 12+ people each. In all, great location, average pricing, but not very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally an Inn for weary horse drawn coach travellers, this St Christopher's Inn offers a traditional taste of English life and easy access to the attractions of the South Bank. You can enjoy fish n' chips with a pint of ale at the pub downstairs and be at the Tate Modern 15-minutes later. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Hostel - London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Inn - London Bridge Hotel London
- St. Christopher's Inn Hostel - London Bridge England