I stayed in this hotel in August 2012 and I was well impressed. This is very good value for money. We paid for one of the newer & nicer rooms £130 per night, breakfast included. For a good quality hotel, it is difficult to find a better deal in London I believe. There were smaller and cheaper rooms too.
The Hotel is well located with easy connection to central London by tube. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was pretty large and clean with a boutique hotel feeling. The pub section was very good too. Overall we were very happy. We tried to return in a subsequent trip but the hotel was fully booked. I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmill is a beautiful 42 bedroom boutique hotel situated right on Clapham Common. All rooms have air-con, mini bar, safe, nespresso coffee machines, full Sky TV package (including movies & sports) hairdryer, iron & ironing board. We are also a historic pub with a lively bar, separate dining areas and a wonderful outside beer garden for those elusive sunny days ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Windmill Clapham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill On The Common Hotel London
- Windmill On The Common London
- Windmill Clapham London, England