we had the last room available, so probably not the best. For 100 pounds it seemed very expensive, but in London what can you expect?
- Free Wifi
I was looking for a cheap hotel in London when I found the Blair Victoria Hotel. The Hotel is close to the Victoria Station which is brilliant. Location is Good. Service is only okay. The Hotel is very old and not very clean. I don't know why they are called a Hotel, A guest house or B&B should be enough. The Room was very small and not very clean. The Beds were not very clean some bed sheets were dirty. I did not feel comfortable staying in this Hotel. The Bathroom was really small and old and dirty. small shower small sink just like in a hostel. NO Air condition. I really expected more from this place at its price. Breakfast was also very strange. It was held in a little room. Food was terrible, I had to go to Mc Donalds to have my Breakfast which was much better. I rather book a hotel room at a high price than this.
i was given a cramped small room across the road,keys had to be handed in each time i left,there was not enough room for a comfortable stay,TV NO FUNCTION,STAINS ON CUP,NO SOAP,VERY CRAMPED ROOM.,it was only one night,so i wasn't too bothered,i guess it was a good price for its position
- You have a TV with free-view and a DVD player in the room.
- There was a large mirror in the room, big enough for more than one person to use at a time.
- There were plenty of coat hangers available in the wardrobe.
- A nice housekeeper came in at 10:30am and laid out fresh towels and emptied the bin.
- There were soap dispensers beside the sink and inside the shower.
- Plenty of tissue in the bathroom.
- In a very good area, walking distance to Victoria station and coach station, lots of restaurants, theatres, bars, convenience stores, fast food restaurants, etc.
- Our room was pretty dirty, stained carpets, dirty windows, dusty tables, etc, there were also a number of marks across the cream walls.
- We paid for a twin room however we got a double bed.
- The room was cramped with the wardrobe RIGHT next to the bed and the tiniest bathroom I've ever seen.
- The walls are very thin so you can hear everything going on outside (we heard a few people having a huge argument one night).
- A LOT of stairs between each floor.
- You don't get any help with your luggage - the very first thing the owner said to us as we walked in was "we can't help with your luggage".
- You have to leave your key when you leave the hotel, which is a bit suspicious.
- The hotel door nob is difficult to lock.
- The bed is extremely uncomfortable, hard pillows, thin blanket (not even considered a blanket to me).
Overall, it was cheap but not worth it. We noticed after that you can get better hotels for around the same price.