My boyfriend and I stayed in the dorms at this hostel for just one night in July. After having had a great experience staying at St Christopher´s Oasis in the centre of London, we booked this hostel assuming all St Christopher Inns were on par. We were sadly disappointed. We arrived in the evening and had to wait quite a while until the bar staff were free to check us - although they were friendly enough it was clear the customers in the bar were the priority. We were told breakfast finished at 9, but we were still surprised to see everything completely packed away a few minutes past 9. Thus we had to opt for a hot breakfast, which took a long time coming and wasn't exactly what we ordered. The girl on the morning shift was very rude and acted like it was a hassle to serve us. We were going to leave our bags at the hostel while we went out for the day but in the end just couldn't wait to get out of their. Such a shame as its clear not all St Christopher´s Inns are like Camden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Christopher's Hostel in Camden serves up a taste of North London like no other. Surrounded by rockers, city hipsters, young professionals and artists alike, everyone's welcome in this neighbourhood. You'll find the best hostel in London between the Camden Town and Mornington Crescent stations on the London Underground, mere minutes away from of all the must see tourist attractions in the area. This youth hostel is super easy to get to from anywhere in London, it's close to the famous Camden Locks and markets, and when you've had enough of the big city, you can make yourself at home in our relaxed chill out room, fully equipped with TVs, Internet access, couches and cushions. Camden has always been a haven for artistic types and in addition to the fantastic Belushi's bar attached to the hostel, there are plenty of pubs, clubs and bars in the area with the best live music in the city to keep you entertained - including the legendary KOKO! From this backpacker base you also have access to the many local markets selling everything you could possibly imagine and the Camden Locks, where you can stop for a drink, people watch, and see the barges pass by. You can also walk from the hostel in Camden to the London Zoo in Regent's Park and to Primrose Hill, which offers the best cityscape view over London, anywhere in the city! With one of the original Doc Martin shops nearby and exciting events at the MTV London studios just around the corner, there's so mush to see and do around this North London hostel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your St Christopher's Inn Camden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Christopher`s, Camden Hotel London
- St Christopher's Inn Camden London, England