Shocking experience. We were looking forward to a relaxing extended stay in London after. Tour. Had excellent rooms all the way till we arrived! There was a problem with our booking and we had to pay again! Had I seen the room first and we weren't so tired we would have gone elsewhere! The room was so stuffy could not open windows easily and right near train line. Wifi only available in lobby and kept dropping out. Communication by night staff and day staff was bad. The porters were very helpful. Our friend was given a single room that was like a small cell, no room to even open your suitcAse. She complained and was given another room, only slightly bigger. We also has a leak in the ceiling during a rain storm. It spoilt our stay. Only good thing about this hotel was its proximity to the tube station at Earl's Court. This is the first time I felt I needed to put up review like this. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Very very disappointed. I would class it as 2 star at best!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Premier Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Townhouse London Hotel London
- Kensington Townhouse Hotel London
- London Kensington Townhouse Hotel
- London Premier Kensington England