$206
$197
$152
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$106
$281
$260
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$160
$148
$249
$198
  • Pool
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $352/night.

$128
$123
$258
$242
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Perfectly placed for our trip between Paddington station and Hyde park. The hotel room was dated, simple and small. The wardrobe door was blocked closely the bed. The bathroom was fairly horrific and not clean. However, we spent almost no time there apart from to sleep and so would probably stay there again for a similar trip as it compared well on price.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Stemalpul
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

I arrived to book into the Admiral Hotel but had to do so at The Kingsway Park Hotel next door. Always a bit disconcerting. I had booked using the Hotels.com app on the train travelling to London. I showed Reception my confirmed and paid for booking. Refused to let me book in unless I paid as what I had was only a reservation. We argued. They won. I was late getting out to see friends so paid. And guess what? Check my account and the money has gone out twice. Despite moaning via Hotels.com since May I have still not received a refund. Hotels.com stated they had been on the phone to the hotels who acknowledged the 'error' and would refund. They haven't. Criminals. Don't stay there

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
56  Thank CharlburyBaggie
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time in London and it has been ruined by this hotel, first we had to pay £15 per day for parking which isn't stated on the website, inside the hotel the entire place smells fusty and old. it is in a good location but the decor is very dated and ugly. The rooms are absolutely freezing with NO duvet which means we only had a sheet to keep us warm and as a result of that I got no sleep because i was so cold breakfast is only until 9:30am and most of us don't even see that time.
Coldest place I've ever stayed in and defiantly won't be staying again.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
13  Thank ellabella5943
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Stayed for a couple of nights in Feb , 2 adults , a 12 year old and a 18 month old. Great location , 5 minute walk to Hyde park in one direction, 10 min to Oxford street in the other direction and lots of restaurants and small shops 1/2 min walk away . Check in at the hotel a few doors away was quick and friendly. We were able to park the car out the front for a small charge which was an advantage. Given a room on the 1st floor , it was clean and quite pleasant for the cost . There were 4 beds , large tv , tea/coffee making facilities, vanity table , wardrobe and a small but clean and functioning shower room . Breakfast was nice in a modern dining area and the ladies that served the breakfast up were very friendly . My only complaint was that we enquired at reception regarding an highchair for breakfast and we were ensured one was available, this turned out to not be the case . This made breakfast times rather difficult. I shall return in the future but only with my 12 year old as I don't think the hotel is suited to small children.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank mel141
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here twice. Location is good. Near the hotel there is easy to get a buss, taxi or a tube. Paddington is not far away. Staff was very friendly and breakfast was ok. Rooms were quite small but clean. There are many nice pubs near the hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family