“Simply amazing!”
Review of The Swan

The Swan
Ranked #621 of 23,381 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of the most family friendly pubs in London's Kensington area, The Swan, nearby Hyde Park, offers a great menu and a long list of cask ales and world wines. Every Saturday night, enjoy the great sounds of live music.
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were down in London for our anniversary and was recommended this by one of our friends and we were not disappointed, we ordered large Nachos, burger and chips, salmon and chips and 2 large Cokes and it only came to £36 which is a bargain.

The staff were polite and the chef is amazing, the Nachos were especially amazing and my wife and I can not wait to go back just for the Nachos and you know they are popular when just before we left a lady came in asking for Nachos to be told they had sold out so she left!!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I definitely recommend to have a dinner at the terrace of this restaurant, with good beer, delicious meal of the day, nice fish and chips...

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Mediterranean cuisine in an English pub setting with quite a busy and touristy environment … quick fix stop but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

A nice, authentic pub atmosphere with inside and outside seating. The fish and chips were just what I expected.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Was there with my daughter after our first day of sight seing. We were jet lagged and starving. Walked by on our way back to our hotel. We walked in because the place was busy so must be good. It was everything we wanted. Comfort food, great service and nice atmosphere