“Relaxed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Relaxed”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Went here last night, didn't really no what it would be like. Was very quite but then it was Tuesday.wasnt just Greek so was hoping for alittle more choice but what they had was very good & good value for money.the wine was good to, best of all was the very smiley waitress who was very friendly & helpfull. We were also given free cake as they had run out of the dessert we wanted it was really nice.if u want a good value meal & relaxed night go here.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Gomm46

London, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, family run restaurant”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Mum's lounge is a fantastic little bar/restaurant. The food is wonderful - and great value. I went for a family dinner, we ordered the meze and were not disappointed. It was Greek food at its best. The wine was good too. I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Marie F
“Best value and friendliest service”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Mum's Lounge is a fantastic place to relax. Went there with my girlfriend and were greeted by great staff. Food was to die for yet we could not believe how reasonable the price was! We will definitely go again and again... and again...

2 Thank hwuk2001
London, United Kingdom
“Change...”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Well I have lived in this area since 1974 and this place was often a bit of a dump, It changed hands a while ago, and My wife and I have looked at it and thought perhaps we should give it a try, My wife went a week or so earlier with a friend and said hay this is good, I will take you, and so last night very tired after a long day and a 300 mile drive I said, lets unwind locally. I like the atmosphere, the food, the service, the ambiance in fact everything. It really is like being in someone's dining room, with special attentive service. Middleton Road / Whittington Road is a bit of the beaten track, its not the high street, by hay, find it give it a try I think you will now be disappointed. . Good Greek food.

Visited April 2012
5 Thank Adrian2526
Essex
“Great Place”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We went here based on trip advisor reviews and were not disappointed. Eclectic style and ambiance made for a great night. The food was tasty, the staff friendly, the barman made a wicked Margarita. Only widh we could have stayed for live music but we had tickets for a gig at Alexandra Palace. When we asked the manager how long it would take to walk there he insisted on giving us a lift up the hill. We were on a weekend in London, if only we lived nearer we would be regulars.

• Visited March 2012