“Amazing Tour”

London Ghost Walking Tour
Ranked #28 of 194 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Great British Tours offer a great range London walking tours of and private chauffeur driven tours of London and the UK.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I didn't know what to expect on the tour however I really enjoyed it. Excellent experience. The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable and witty. Would definitley recommend to anybody who holds an interest and wants to learn more about the haunted sites. Really looking forward to booking onto the Jack the Ripper tour and the Harry Potter tour. A******** from me :)

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Took the family up from Brighton for the day to go on the Harry Potter Walk round London tour the tour guides an Australian guy & young girl were very professional & new everything about Harry Potter they made a fun day out Australian guy made it for me he was very quirky & knowledgeable there was a miss up with the River Thames boat trip it didn't happen but it was not there fault the boat was completely booked up there was so many tourists im not surprised we couldn't get on the boat so we ended up doing a bit more sight seeing around London if you love walking & sight seeing wear good shoes your feet will hurt like mine did ;-) but well worth it a note for the tour company get your tour guides to wear a T shirt uniform its impossible to see these guys when walking with hundreds of other people all in all thoroughly enjoyed the tour

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I went on the ghost walk and boat ride on Satuday with my family - I can't recommend this enough. The stories are hilarious and the tour guides were great fun to be around. There are lots of historical sites which the tour covers and a great boat ride at the end down the Thames. The tour finishes at the Wetherspoons in Nottinghill Gate so you can have a few drinks afterwards if you want. Having enjoyed this so much, I have now booked the Jack the Ripper tour with Great British Tours for next week! Thanks again to both the tour guides for a great evening!

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Booked on the Ghost Tour with Tom last week, had an awesome time and can't praise Tom enough. Fun, friendly and informative. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn about haunted London or even just as a fun way to see the city. Thanks Tom, and we'll see you soon for the Jack the Ripper tour!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

the tour was very nice, our guide was funny and he gave us plenty of information, not only on Jack the ripper but also on how life was like at the time. in the night I ended up reading all the info I could find on the internet :) recommended!