Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
7,862 results
All reviewslondon eyewaterloo stationgreat locationjubilee gardensbig bensouth banklondon aquariumfamily roommeal dealwestminster abbeyno air conditioningbudget hotelbathroom doorcentral locationshort breakfire alarmgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2010

computerised check in - remember your booking reference - very easy to handle but staff on hand to help. Very friendly (hello to Fabian) staff. Room very clean and to a high standard, all the usual tools etc in good working order - even fan supplied owing to hot temparatures, although I didn't need it as room was a good ambient temperature. One of the best night's sleep owing to absolute silence, only my neighbour's door late evening did I hear. Breakfast the usual self service, plenty of it, good variety and they even had Earl Grey tea which Premier Inns don't usually - top marks. Located at end of Westminster Bridge so useful for Houses of Parliament etc, next door to London Eye and about 150 yds from Waterloo station. Plenty of bars and eating places within a few yards or a bit further out past Waterloo on Lower Marsh Street - try Bangalore Express for new twist on traditional Indian. Having paid same price (c£100 pn) for far inferior hotel in London a couple of weeks ago, I now won't be staying anywhere else other than this one. Well done Premier Inn!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank businesstraveller078
LoncouPremier1, Team member at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2010

Many thanks for your very kind review on Premier Inn County Hall, our guests satisfaction is what we strive for and i am very pleased you will be coming back to stay.

We hope to see you soon and once again many thanks.

Reviewed June 19, 2010

Good Value hotel for Central London, backing onto a quiet street parallel to the London Eye. Automated check-in was fine with assistance if required. Decent size room with large double, very comfortable bed & smaller single. Good sized bathroom with power shower over the bath. Very clean & tidy, no frills but as expected. Breakfast was excellent value at £7.95 with daughter free as under 16. We used the Westminster Tube Station during our stay as nice to see the sights each time & Waterloo seemed longer to get to. Great that we could leave our luggage for the day after checking out. - Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank TizzyWYorks_England
LoncouPremier1, Team member at Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2010

Dear Guest,
Thankyou for taking the time to write your review, i am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and our fantastic location i am also very pleased you encountered no problems. We hope to see again soon.

Once again thank you

Reviewed June 15, 2010

This hotel was in a great location for London sights, but also nice selection of restaurants and close transportation options. The check in process was done by a machine but there was always a very friendly staff member to greet us and help with any questions. The rooms were modern, clean and fairly basic. You can't beat the price.It is a great place to stay if you are planning to be busy sight-seeing and just want an affordable, convenient and comfortable hotel to sleep, relax and have a hot shower before you head out into London again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dharma4

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for your review and kind words about our Hotel and our friendly staff. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our fantstic location.

We hope to see you again in the near future, and once again thank you.

Reviewed June 14, 2010

This hotel was in a great location. Right by the London Eye as well as the aquarium. Very convenient to get around the city being right next to the tube station. The staff was very accommodating we came in late on a few occasions and their restaurant was closed and they ordered some great pizza for us. If you arrive early they are more than happy to take your luggage until your room is ready. Great hotel and great value.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jessta7
Reviewed June 13, 2010

I have been staying here once or twice a week for the last 5 weeks and I can't really fault the place:
1) location is superb for public transport - close to Waterloo, not far to walk over the river to Embankment or Westminster either and also several really good (for me) bus routes - RV1 (my personal favourite), 68, 521 and 12 and also river services;
2) quiet location - I barely sleep in hotels, but being surrounded by the River Thames, Jubilee Gardens and the service road Belvedere Road, I find the location very peaceful (the only down-side is having a room backing onto the internal quad where you can sometimes here glass recycling collections in the morning)
3) you know what you are getting with a Premier Travel Inn - no frills, but clean and well-maintained
4) no hidden extras in the price - when you check in you pay in advance and it is clear that you will have to order and pay for extras in advance
5) you can always find an iron or fan in the Customer Serivces cupboards on the hallways;
6) vending machines are not over priced for things like bottled water and the odd sneaky chocolate bar;
7) comfortable bed and pillows;
8) South Bank culture outside the door;
9) reasonable sound insulation
Only things I don't like are
1) typical bland decor - same pictures in most rooms etc
2) no full height hanging space in the wardrobe (the safe underneath prevents this)
3) awful toiletries (so I take my own)
4) expensive incoming calls and internet access - don't ever use the 'business' lounge on the first floor (20p/min) - pay for Swisscom access [I've never used any of these services btw]
5) it's a Premier Travel Inn!!
Can't comment on food as I have never eaten there - bakery towards Bridge Road is excellent
One added bonus of the location is the excellent Turkish restaurant (Troia) across the street which has become my local!! Other nice places in immediate area so I can't imagine why anyone would eat in the hotel - except I suppose it is quite cheap!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business