The location is great, just a short and very pleasant walk to the Westminister station where the Jubilee line will take you to major stations. At night, you can walk along the river and see Big Ben and Westminister all lit up beautifully. There is a Starbucks across the street from the Inn and a pretty good pizza place which is open for a late night snack called Loco Mesa. The room was plain with bright white sheets and duvet. The bathroom sparkled and the water pressure from the shower was perfect.
For the best chance, call the hotel directly. This hotel is popular with business travelers and familys from other parts of England. Have fun....warning, London is expensive. Pizza Hut has great deals all over London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes away from the London Eye, in sight of some of London's most famous landmarks and in the same building as the Shrek Adventure, Premier Inn London County Hall puts you at the heart of the city. - From this central spot, located in the historic County Hall building, you'll be able to see all sides of the capital. And most importantly, no matter what you discover during the day, our spacious rooms and extra-cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's sleep. Directions: Situated in the historic County Hall building, next to the London Eye, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Walking distance from West End and Theatreland. Please note this hotel does not have an onsite car park. However, we do have a partnership with Valet Inspired Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel London
- Premier Inn County Hall
- County Hall London
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel England