Be sure to check the weather forecast before staying here. Our visit was from 18-22 June, during the hottest days in London since 1976! The building heated up during the day and did not cool down at night. Thermostat in room kindly let you know exactly how hot it was, our room never got below 27 C, that's 80 F (at 3 am). No AC, only a small fan but the humidity was very high and sleeping was next to impossible. The windows only open a crack so not much outside air got in. The sun doesn't go down until 10:30pm and is back up around 4:00am so the building doesn't get much chance to cool down.
The location is wonderful for the price, but the restaurants, convenience store, etc., all reflect the tourist neighborhood (pricey). Hop the tube a few stops in any direction and find a real neighborhood and you'll enjoy the difference.
The breakfast buffet is adequate, but you'll want some variety after a couple of days, so don't make the mistake of prepaying for your entire stay, the price is the same if you pay on the spot.
Walk back across the Themes after an evening at the "Producers" was magical, one of our best memories of London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes away from the London Eye, in sight of some of London's most famous landmarks and in the same building as the Shrek Adventure, Premier Inn London County Hall puts you at the heart of the city. - From this central spot, located in the historic County Hall building, you'll be able to see all sides of the capital. And most importantly, no matter what you discover during the day, our spacious rooms and extra-cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's sleep. Directions: Situated in the historic County Hall building, next to the London Eye, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Walking distance from West End and Theatreland. Please note this hotel does not have an onsite car park. However, we do have a partnership with Valet Inspired Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel London
- Premier Inn County Hall
- County Hall London
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel England