Spent 3 nights here in May and had a great break. Excellent location by the London Eye,
friendly and helpful staff and the bed was a comfortable king size. Had the full english breakfast
which was good value and used good quality ingredients.
There is also good access to buses, the tube and the clippers on the river.
We will be staying here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes away from the London Eye, in sight of some of London's most famous landmarks and in the same building as the Shrek Adventure, Premier Inn London County Hall puts you at the heart of the city. - From this central spot, located in the historic County Hall building, you'll be able to see all sides of the capital. And most importantly, no matter what you discover during the day, our spacious rooms and extra-cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's sleep. Directions: Situated in the historic County Hall building, next to the London Eye, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Walking distance from West End and Theatreland. Please note this hotel does not have an onsite car park. However, we do have a partnership with Valet Inspired Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel London
- Premier Inn County Hall
- County Hall London
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel England