I stayed here for 3 nights in order to take part in The Moonwalk, and couldn't have chosen a better place to stay.We were in a family room so had a double bed each, which also meant that the room was a lot larger than the average for central London. The bathroom was also a good size with a full bath, oh so important when trying to recover from an overnight marathon!
We had the meal deal on Friday night/Saturday morning and again on Sunday night/Monday morning, excellent value for money and the restaurant has some of the nicest staff I've come across in a hotel. Aniko (the restaurant manager?) deserves a particular mention for remembering us, sympathising with our limping and arranging for us to have our desserts in the bar area on Sunday night when the noise from a large group of Italian tourists became unbearable!
The only tiny gripe I have is that we had the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door on both Saturday (due to illness) and Sunday (due to exhaustion), but on both days were woken up by a member of housekeeping trying to come in to the room to service it. When I tried to explain that we didn't need anything, she apologised for not speaking English and had to go and get another member of staff. However, this truly was a tiny grumble, and could probably have been avoided had we used the 'Don't Make Up My Room' side instead. Otherwise a great hotel in a fantastic location full of smiley, lovely staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes away from the London Eye, in sight of some of London's most famous landmarks and in the same building as the Shrek Adventure, Premier Inn London County Hall puts you at the heart of the city. - From this central spot, located in the historic County Hall building, you'll be able to see all sides of the capital. And most importantly, no matter what you discover during the day, our spacious rooms and extra-cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's sleep. Directions: Situated in the historic County Hall building, next to the London Eye, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Walking distance from West End and Theatreland. Please note this hotel does not have an onsite car park. However, we do have a partnership with Valet Inspired Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel London
- Premier Inn County Hall
- County Hall London
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel England