Do not stay at this hotel. In fact do not go to London unless you absolutely have to .. more on this later ... This is the crappyist hotel I have ever stayed in.. worse then any motel 6 .. Sauder furniture, old and crappyist, smoke alarms go off EVERY morning because the fire alarm is super sensitive and taking a shower can set it off. In fact there is a sign on every bathroom door that says to please keep the door closed or it will set off the fire alarm.. Im not kidding.. sad but true. vending machines don't work ... you will be disappointed I assure you.... for us, the heater in the room never worked and the brought in a portable. no big deal if the building wasn't 200 years old and drafty as hell.. its just very old and super crappy ...And there is no need to ever stay in the middle of London as everything is a Tube/Subway ride anyways ... and the tube goes everywhere.. largest in the world .. As for London it is exactly twice as expensive as the US, Big Mac value meal is $12, fish and chips $35 .. and it is cold as can be, rains every day, the sun never ever shines, its just a miserable place. Plus all of the sites can be seen in one day as they are all in the center of the city. Also, Big Ben, the house of parliament and West Mister abbey are ALL THE SAME BUILDING .. they left that out of the brochure. I hated England.. freaking 20 degrees, $12 McD's, people are rude, hotels sux and cost a fortune.. Ill repeat, dont go to London unless you absolutely have to.
for questions or pictures of this sucky room just email me... [---]
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes away from the London Eye, in sight of some of London's most famous landmarks and in the same building as the Shrek Adventure, Premier Inn London County Hall puts you at the heart of the city. - From this central spot, located in the historic County Hall building, you'll be able to see all sides of the capital. And most importantly, no matter what you discover during the day, our spacious rooms and extra-cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's sleep. Directions: Situated in the historic County Hall building, next to the London Eye, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Walking distance from West End and Theatreland. Please note this hotel does not have an onsite car park. However, we do have a partnership with Valet Inspired Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel London
- Premier Inn County Hall
- County Hall London
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel England