Stayed here for 4 nights as we had pre-booked a concert at 02, with a visit to the refurbished Cutty Sark the following day.The location of the hotel, within the boundary of County Hall, is conveniently placed with the London Eye in sight and but a few minutes walk away.Once here you are within short walking distance of the Houses of Parliament, London Embankment, Whitehall, Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey and St Pauls Cathedral (approx 50mins walk). Equally this area includes a number of Thames boarding piers for taking a relaxing boat trip down the river.
Originally we booked for 3 nights but as we were so impressed we booked a fourth!
Hotel spotless and inviting, staff welcoming and extremely helpful (all departments). Ate in restaurant 3 out of 4 nights as it presented an excellent choice menu at very favourable value in equally comfortable surroundings after a tiring day sightseeing. After dining relaxation is suitably at hand in the adjacent Lounge Bar where you can while away the closing hours of the day prior to retiring to your comfortably appointed bedroom for a final nightcap and shut eye.
In the hope of a sunny morning to awaken you after your relaxation and rewarding sleep, breakfast presents, on a help yourself basis, many plentiful choices for the small or large appetite to start your day.
Be assured at the Premier Inn, at any time of the day or night there is always a member of their friendly and helpful staff to lend a hand in times of need.
Any future overnight visits to London for us, be assured will always include climbing the
'Apples and Pears' at the PREMIER INN, COUNTY HALL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes away from the London Eye, in sight of some of London's most famous landmarks and in the same building as the Shrek Adventure, Premier Inn London County Hall puts you at the heart of the city. - From this central spot, located in the historic County Hall building, you'll be able to see all sides of the capital. And most importantly, no matter what you discover during the day, our spacious rooms and extra-cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's sleep. Directions: Situated in the historic County Hall building, next to the London Eye, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Walking distance from West End and Theatreland. Please note this hotel does not have an onsite car park. However, we do have a partnership with Valet Inspired Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel London
- Premier Inn County Hall
- County Hall London
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel England