My husband booked it so not too sure how it compares price wise to other London hotels (approx 100pounds/night). No complaints acout the location, write next to the Thames and the London eye. Extremely accessible to public transport and enjoyable wander around to most of the city sights i.e Westminster, Houses of Parliamant, Buck. Palace etc. Breakfast was not included, but lots of cafes in the area. We had dinner in the hotel one night and it wasn't particularly enjoyable, can find cheaper and better nearby. No air-con so a bit stuffy in summer (yes it does get hot, even for Australians!) but fans provided which helped greatly. Comfortable, average hotel in excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes away from the London Eye, in sight of some of London's most famous landmarks and in the same building as the Shrek Adventure, Premier Inn London County Hall puts you at the heart of the city. - From this central spot, located in the historic County Hall building, you'll be able to see all sides of the capital. And most importantly, no matter what you discover during the day, our spacious rooms and extra-cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's sleep. Directions: Situated in the historic County Hall building, next to the London Eye, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Walking distance from West End and Theatreland. Please note this hotel does not have an onsite car park. However, we do have a partnership with Valet Inspired Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel London
- Premier Inn County Hall
- County Hall London
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel England