Myself and my family stayed at the Premier Inn County Hall over the weekend of 20th - 21st Oct.
I booked 2 rooms (on line) which was easy, but then rang the Hotel to ask if these 2 rooms could be either adjoining or next to each other. The receptionist said they didn't do adjoining rooms, but would mark the booking in order that the rooms were next door to each other. When we arrived we were greeted by a very polite chap, who helped us check in via the touch screen screens in reception. After i had completed the check in process, he looked at which rooms we had. Unfortunately even though i had called to request adjacent rooms, the rooms we had been allocated were on totally different floors! The chap then logged into his system, and was able to amend one booking in order that the rooms were now on the same floor, but were around 20 yds and 2 corridors away from each other. The rooms themselves were clean, tidy, warm enough, with a nice bathroom including bath and shower. You get 2 different types of pillows, and the room has a flat screen "freeview" enabled TV. If you wish to eat in the Hotel, the breakfast is a buffet with cereal, choice of Sausage, Eggs, Bacon, Hash browns etc etc, tea/coffee etc, at a cost of £8.95 (kids under 16 eat free). You can also eat in the restaurant in the evening, and the menu looked OK (although we didn't actually eat there). There is also a "meal deal" price that gets you breakfast and dinner. Overall the Hotel is good in terms of its location (2 mins from London Eye), however beware, as the nearest Tube stations are either Westminster (where you have to walk over Westminster bridge to the Hotel) or Waterloo (where you have to find your way out of the train station - not easy), so if you have large suitcases (or even if it is pouring with rain) the Tube does not really suit this Hotel. If you arrive by Taxi, make sure to tell the cab driver that the entrance to this Hotel is in "Jubilee Gardens"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes away from the London Eye, in sight of some of London's most famous landmarks and in the same building as the Shrek Adventure, Premier Inn London County Hall puts you at the heart of the city. - From this central spot, located in the historic County Hall building, you'll be able to see all sides of the capital. And most importantly, no matter what you discover during the day, our spacious rooms and extra-cosy beds will make sure you get a great night's sleep. Directions: Situated in the historic County Hall building, next to the London Eye, opposite the Houses of Parliament. Walking distance from West End and Theatreland. Please note this hotel does not have an onsite car park. However, we do have a partnership with Valet Inspired Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel London
- Premier Inn County Hall
- County Hall London
- Premier Inn London County Hall Hotel England