The Levin
$155
  • Pool
$221
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$155
$326
Chesterfield
$189
$754
$629
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboutique hotelbasil streetsloane streetknightsbridge tube stationharrods and harvey nicholssister hotel next doorsmall hotellovely boutiquedeluxe roomhyde parkperfect locationrooms are modernnespresso machinenext trip to londonthird floorbuckingham palacecapital
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is a charming small hotel, with a personal touch. I stayed for three nights in early May 2013 in a standard room. The bedroom, while not large, was adequate by London standards. The bedroom decor was modern and relatively chic, and the bathroom also looked fresh. Service was cheerful and attentive, and is in keeping with the character of the hotel. The location has much to recommend it: the hotel being in a quiet street very close to Harrods, and a few minutes from a stop on the Piccadilly line. If one wants a relaxing and comfortable experience in the Knightsbridge / South Kensington area, this boutique hotel would be hard to beat.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review you put on TA.

It was a pleassure looking after you whilst you stayed with us.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and all went well.

Looking much forward to welcoming you again on any future visits to london

Best regards

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We had Room 42 (which is pictured in the photos) and loved the location and loved how quiet it was. The bed was cozy and the room was immaculate, very nice hotel and the restaurant in the basement had some very great cuisine. We loved it and would gladly return!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ShaggyDaNomad
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

The team and I were very happy to read that you had enjoyed your visit at The Levin Hotel
I am so happy you enjoyed your room.
I will share the comments with all of my team and I would like to welcome you back on future visits to London

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at the Levin for three nights. The experience was excellent. The room was large by European standards and was spotlessly clean. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful in terms of directions and recommendations for restaurants. We had booked a three night package which included transportation to and from the airport. Also included breakfast and a dinner in the affiliated restaurant. Another bonus is the location, close to Harrods and an Underground station. Yet the hotel was very quiet. Will stay again at next opportunity.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review on TA from your recent stay with us.
It’s always a nice feeling when I read reviews like yours it makes me and my team feel very proud and we have succeeded in another mission. (Mission accomplished)

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and all went well I do hope I can welcome you back in the near future please let me know of any future dates and I be happy to help with the booking

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at the Levin for three nights. Very warm welcome, nice room with all amenities you needed, good breakfast. I had one issue though: the noise from the street. I raised it with the manager (also that I am rather sensitive about this) and was told it would be quiet after 8 pm - no chance of that. It was well after midnight until things calmed down. It might be better on upper floors?!? If I go back, I would only do so when one of the few rooms to the back is available.

Room Tip: upper floor and to the back
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback you left on TA from your recent visit at The Levin Hotel.
It was our pleasure to look after you whilst you stayed with us and I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and service we provided to you during your stay.
I will share the comments with all of my team and I would like to welcome you back on any future visits to London.

Best regards

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The Levin is a very nice hotel, with friendly staff and very good amenities. It is one block from Harrod's, which was quite convenient for the shoppers in our group. The water pressure in the showers at the hotel (the measure by which I judge all hotels!) was okay only - not as strong as I would have liked, but the bathroom was large and well-appointed. In fact, the room (a twin bed deluxe) was quite large by London standards, which was very nice for my 3-night stay. I can definitely recommend The Levin.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JAPHouston
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review you recently left on TA about The Levin Hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and all went well.
I am very disappointed to hear about the water pressure was not what you expected
We investigated the problem and we made some adjustments on our pressure system and it looks like the water pressure is slightly better so thank you for reporting the problem
I do apologise once again and I do hope I have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards