“Our First Trip Here”

Ranked #277 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Our First Trip Here”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We had Room 42 (which is pictured in the photos) and loved the location and loved how quiet it was. The bed was cozy and the room was immaculate, very nice hotel and the restaurant in the basement had some very great cuisine. We loved it and would gladly return!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ShaggyDaNomad
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

The team and I were very happy to read that you had enjoyed your visit at The Levin Hotel
I am so happy you enjoyed your room.
I will share the comments with all of my team and I would like to welcome you back on future visits to London
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Arabic first
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at the Levin for three nights. The experience was excellent. The room was large by European standards and was spotlessly clean. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful in terms of directions and recommendations for restaurants. We had booked a three night package which included transportation to and from the airport. Also included breakfast and a dinner in the affiliated restaurant. Another bonus is the location, close to Harrods and an Underground station. Yet the hotel was very quiet. Will stay again at next opportunity.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review on TA from your recent stay with us.
It’s always a nice feeling when I read reviews like yours it makes me and my team feel very proud and we have succeeded in another mission. (Mission accomplished)

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and all went well I do hope I can welcome you back in the near future please let me know of any future dates and I be happy to help with the booking

Munich, Germany
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at the Levin for three nights. Very warm welcome, nice room with all amenities you needed, good breakfast. I had one issue though: the noise from the street. I raised it with the manager (also that I am rather sensitive about this) and was told it would be quiet after 8 pm - no chance of that. It was well after midnight until things calmed down. It might be better on upper floors?!? If I go back, I would only do so when one of the few rooms to the back is available.

Room Tip: upper floor and to the back
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback you left on TA from your recent visit at The Levin Hotel.
It was our pleasure to look after you whilst you stayed with us and I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and service we provided to you during your stay.
I will share the comments with all of my team and I would like to welcome you back on any future visits to London.

Houston
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The Levin is a very nice hotel, with friendly staff and very good amenities. It is one block from Harrod's, which was quite convenient for the shoppers in our group. The water pressure in the showers at the hotel (the measure by which I judge all hotels!) was okay only - not as strong as I would have liked, but the bathroom was large and well-appointed. In fact, the room (a twin bed deluxe) was quite large by London standards, which was very nice for my 3-night stay. I can definitely recommend The Levin.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JAPHouston
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review you recently left on TA about The Levin Hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and all went well.
I am very disappointed to hear about the water pressure was not what you expected
We investigated the problem and we made some adjustments on our pressure system and it looks like the water pressure is slightly better so thank you for reporting the problem
I do apologise once again and I do hope I have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards
Bangkok
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great location..just a few step to Harrods. I stayed in a deluxe room which is very comfortable and stylish decor. The staffs are very nice and helpful. The is the place for me to stay when I visit London next time for sure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely review you put on TA about you recent stay at the Levin Hotel.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time here and all went well
I will share you good comments with all of my team and would be happy to welcome you back on future visits to London

Harald
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is a fantastic hotel that I've visited on more than one occasion. The staff remember you, are very attentive and you get that "family run feel" which I love. Location is great bang in the middle of Knightsbridge next to Harrods and just behind Sloane St. Not a cheap hotel by any means but for me offers good value compared to other "big name" hotels in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rich B
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback you left on TA from you recent stay at the Levin Hotel.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and all went well
I would be very happy to welcome you back to the Levin in the near future.
Please let me know and I am very happy to help you with a future reservations
Wishing you all the best

Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Excelent, charming, trendy and stylish hiddem gem in London. Very confortable rooms with beautiful interior design, very friendly and helpfull staff, perfect location in a tipical charming London street, Heralds and Sloane Street at your footstep....definitly "the place" to stay in London.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends