“Very comfortable and good location”
Review of The Levin

The Levin
Ranked #291 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great welcome on Friday afternoon from the young man on reception, who was helpful throughout our short stay. The location is excellent, for V & A, Harrods and 5 minutes on the tube to Leicester Square. Very comfortable bed, and the only downside was building work at the back of the hotel, which Room 26 overlooks, was noisy on Saturday morning. This was more than compensated for by the friendly staff and nice breakfast! We would stay again.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CAJGF
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback you left on TA from you recent stay at the Levin Hotel.
Please let me know and I am very happy to help you with any future reservations

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Wow what an amazing hotel. Very small but the staff are so attentive. The breakfast guy remembered my specific coffee order, the front reception remembered which tour we had taken that day, we were offered tea in our room what we got back on a cold night, they offered to post a letter for us etc etc The rooms are very clean and location is great. Definitely would come back!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank xke68
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Please let me know and I am very happy to help you with any future reservations

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Spent two nights in this hotel, and didn't really notice the address at first, it was weird that the reception was basically a table and was very open, but what struck me was the finishing and interior design of the place! Its amazing! I loved the decor, it was modern but had antiques around the property... it felt like a luxury retreat away from the noise just outside the door step. We were surprised that we got upgraded and really enjoyed the heated marble floors in the bathroom, in the cold weather. The breakfast was fresh and the hospitality warm and the service was impeccable. I did enjoy the danish pastries and the coffee was gourmet... looking at the restaurant in the basement from outside of the hotel you wouldn't really think that but you would be surprised.

Changed our hotel booking to stay an extra night on the way back in our trip to England, instead of going to Hotel 41. The location is literally 2 minutes from Harrods, and there is a large coffee shop / restaurant that is open just next door, we haven't tried but its looks good. Sloane street is at the end of the street of the hotel, and on the same street great italian restaurant recommended by the hotel.

I would highly recommend this hotel. The service was impeccable, and the staff warm and inviting even in the cold dreary english weather. Thank you very much! Definitely will stay again.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a deluxe room really worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank alisha294009
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Dear Guest,
I and the whole team are so pleased that you had a good experience at the Levin Hotel. We were so happy that you enjoyed our services and facilities and that we met your expectations. I was also glad that you where pleased with our restaurant. We would like you to welcome you back in the near future.
My kindest regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2013

a great home away from home. one of the best hotels ever stayed in London. great location, steps from Sloane Street and Harrods. very warm and friendly staff. well decorated cosy rooms. rooms might be a bit larger but comfy.

Room Tip: larger rooms
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ErolBrc
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I spent three nights at The Levin this week and like all other reviewers we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The rooms were modern, well appointed, clean and comfortable and service was friendly and impeccable. Don't be deceived by the number of reviews because this hotel only has 12 rooms so it's hard to compete with larger hotels with more guests. Although small we felt as if we were the only guests in the entire building when they were fully booked that week, which speaks volumes to the quality of this little hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ccrevival
Harald D, Manager at The Levin, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights because it's near the V&A, where we were visiting specifically.
Our room was delightful and we felt very comfortable there. Also the marble bathroom was excellent with everything working properly and an excellent shower. Staff were very friendly and helpful, something you expect with a smaller hotel. We would definitely stay again if we're in the Knightsbridge area.

Room Tip: We only saw one room of course, on the front of the hotel but it's in a quiet street behind Harr...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 24, 2013

A very small hotel in a great location. If your looking for that big hotel experience do not go the Levin, but if you are after very personalized service at the highest level then stay at the Levin. The concierge was professional and extremely knowledgable. Every suggestion was spot on from dinning to shopping to transport, etc. The location is great for shopping and eating with great shops and restaurants all within walking distance (10 minutes). Breakfast is standard and surrounding noises heard while in the room can be annoying but overall a great place to stay with a high level of service.. Would go back again..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
It was our pleasure to look after you whilst you stayed with us.
Our Staff takes genuine interest in ensuring our guest have a pleasurable stay and I`m glad that was provided for you.
We look forward welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Have a great day