“Pleasant meal with friends in outside area”

Pizzeria On The Green
Ranked #1,845 of 24,264 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Went for a pizza with 5 other friends on a sunday night. We had a reservation for a table at 8pm, and although we had to wait 10 minutes, we did get the requested outside table.
It is a very busy place, especially on a warm Sunday evening, however the service was fine.
Five of us opted for Pizza and they were very good.

Having never been here before, I thought the menu looked pricey, with pizzas ranging from £11.50 to £12.50. I didn't know about the half price system that they seem to operate which then makes the pricing very reasonable.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

It does help that it is ‘half price pizza’ – but this is one of the best restaurants in Clapham. The pizzas taste delicious (with lovely floury bases), they have a great outside area to watch the world go by and to top it all off they have really lovely and accommodating staff! I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

They screwed up my takeaway order with someone else's, even after reading my order back to me. Had to wait a long time to even get acknowledged.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The food especially pizza is superb! Best salad nicoise is the best I ever had the joy to eat!

Staff are friendly and chilled.

A must go to pizzeria!

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Probably the rudest waiter and manager I've encountered. When the bill they gave us clearly wasn't ours they didn't apologise but acted as if somehow it was our fault and were extremely rude. I'd go to my local pizza express over this any day!

1  Thank MrGLR