“Incredible tour of London”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of London Undone - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
London Undone
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to London and the United Kingdom. London Undone are here to give you a warm welcome and to make your vacation both inside and outside London comfortable, fun and tailored to your needs. Whatever your interests are, whether you are travelling as a couple or as a family, London Undone will prepare and deliver an enthusiastic, realistic and practical tour for you using any mode of transport that suits you.
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Incredible tour of London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I recently hired Catherine to chaperone me and my 15 year old daughter on a walking tour of London. Our trip consisted of 4 nights in Paris and 4 nights in London. I had prebooked a number of tours in both cities. Without a doubt the tour with Catherine was hands down the best of the entire vacation. She took us to areas that only a life long resident of London would know. This included short cuts and interesting alleyways that I would never have known about. She also provided fascinating information that kept me and especially my 15 year old interested! My daughter has had no interest in history and during this tour the light came on for her. When I asked her what her favorite day of the trip was she agreed the tour with Catherine was the best. Do yourself a favor and get away from the huge groups and really experience London with the finest tour guide with the most knowledge. Wish I'd hired her for 2 days!

Visited July 2013

Warren, New Jersey
“Top Tour Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our family had the best vacation of our lives thanks to Catherine and her wonderful planning and touring expertise. We gave her our wish list of sights and activities in advance of our visit and she was able to put together a comprehensive itinerary that made geographic sense and covered a wide range of interests among our multi-generational family crew. Her guiding skills were also fantastic, as everyone enjoyed her upbeat personality and her wealth of historical and cultural knowledge. She truly took all of the stress out of our vacation planning and logistics and made our first family trip to London one we definitely want to repeat! She also provided us with top notch drivers/guide for out of town excursions. Catherine was particularly helpful in recommending interesting quality restaurants which really enhanced our overall experience. We highly recommend Catherine and the services she provides.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“KCWC - A Tour of Holborn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Thank you for introducing us once again to such unknown interesting parts of London. You had another challenge this time, due to the bad weather , we wanted as much of the visit to be indoors, you created the perfect Tour ! Not only we discovered many hidden gems, we also learn a lot about English History and Society and as per usual you show us all this with great passion and enthusiasm giving this tour a very lively approach .

The following are a few messages received from the group which illustrate our appreciation : " Wonderful walk, such different (hidden) charms of London and lovely guide" , " Wonderful walk this week in Holborn with Catherine " , " A stupendous walk. It was such a treat to see so many hidden treasures." , " A big thank you for the Holborn Tour. I had such a good time and enjoyed it so much that I took my husband back to show him at the weekend. "

Visited February 2013
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Olympic and east end tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

We booked this tour for my parents as a gift, but then decided to jump on the band-wagon too as it sounded so interesting. What an excellent move! Catherine is a charming, informative but not pushy guide, who expounds her vast knowledge of London with ease and humour. Living in the east end she is able to add personal touches (like taking us to her local pub for a drink) and she answered many prior emails with good advice about travel arrangements, dinner afterwards etc. Her car is spacious and comfortable and she is happy to adapt her tour to any personal requirements. We'd recommend her higly and will definitely take another tour with Catherine in the future.

Visited April 2012
Galway, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An interesting tour of london.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

I had organised a walking tour for the family on our recent short trip to London. Catherine met my
husband and I and our 3 teenagers and 11year old at our hotel at 9.30 on a wet and miserable morning. The fact that we walked for 4 hours without one grumble from anyone and we were more than happy to hand over £150, feeling we had got great value, is a testament to to the quality of the service Catherine provides. She tailored the tour around all the family's interests, providing us with knowledge and information that was interesting and on occasions quirky. if you have limited time in London i'd suggest you take one of Catherine's tour at the start of your stay and give her some indication of what you're interested in. We look forward to another Tour with Catherine the next time we're in London.

Visited April 2012