When getting a room at 87$ a night. you should keep the expectations reasonable.
Even though, here are some points worth considering here:
- Breakefast, simple and ok.
- Really small room, but clean, includes kettle with coffee, tea
- Getting one towel each day, need to ask for another towel if you wish it
- 7 mins walk to hammersmith underground station - a direct line to heathrow 40 mins ride, 30 mins walk to kensington street and hyde park.
- There was a problem with the hot water in the room at the morning, tooks 2 days to fix, even - after fix the water was warm rather than hot.
- In two night, when arriving, the wifi was not working and became functional only at the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are clean, comfortable, only minutes away from central London and with good transport links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Saba Hotel London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saba Hotel London England