“Great !”

secretlondonphotowalk.com
Ranked #197 of 704 Tours in London
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Private, bespoke photography walking tours of secret London. Find, and photograph, the secret city.Do you want to discover the hidden sights and history of London? Would you like the chance to take photos of London tourist spots, away from the hubbub of other visitors? secretlondonphoto walks show you the big sights, but also take you off the beaten track for unusual tales of London's past and unique perspectives on London's major landmarks. Discover secret London, and take home unforgettable images of your experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great !”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I've had a great time during my night session with Simon ! He showed me places I wouldn't have known on my own. Simon is a great at explaining how to use your camera and is a very nice and kind person. Next time I'll come to London, I'll definitely book another photo tour with Simon. Thanks again for your kindness and all the useful tips.

Visited September 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Simon is the best did a dusk sunset night tour. Was showed how to use my camera off automatic haha. Well worth the price . Don't waste your money with anyone else

Visited September 2013
Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our London Photo Walk”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Seven of us travelled to London to meet Simon for our second photo walk. What a great day we had exploring different areas of London, learning about the history and having an expert on hand to help with our photographs. Simon is so knowledgeable and very patient, he really inspired us all to click away and have a go at using our cameras properly instead of always using the auto setting. We are now looking forward to our third outing with him to do London by night. A super day, would certainly recommend it.

San Francisco
5 attraction reviews
“Walk with Simon”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I only had a short stay in London (2 days). I signed up a full day tour which was good. I also squeezed in Simon's two hour tour just before I was picked up for the airport ride.

I highly recommend Simon's walking tour. Besides Simon is an awesome fellow and a real British gentleman. He is very knowledgeable about Britain's history. I learned so much about Britain and its culture in such a brief two hour walk. And there are still a lot left to see and learn at London.

I told Simon that I will be back and surely will hire him again to take us around. Walking tour is not only healthy, but gives people such a close feel and look of the city that they normally do not get by taking a bus ride. Plus it offers opportunity to take some awesome photos too. By the way, Simon is also a great photographer. I highly recommend Simon's tour to people who are willing to walk and love great photo opportunities and love to learn the histories and culture at London.

London
“Fab!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Toured Liverpool Street to London Bridge. Simon gauged our level of interest in history and our technical abilities. He pitched it perfectly for our group. I get the feeling that he could have gone into as much/little detail as we wanted. The tour was interesting, fun and we learnt a great deal. Well worth the time and money. Will book to do another tour!