“Our London Photo Walk”

secretlondonphotowalk.com
Ranked #179 of 670 Tours in London
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Private, bespoke photography walking tours of secret London. Find, and photograph, the secret city.Do you want to discover the hidden sights and history of London? Would you like the chance to take photos of London tourist spots, away from the hubbub of other visitors? secretlondonphoto walks show you the big sights, but also take you off the beaten track for unusual tales of London's past and unique perspectives on London's major landmarks. Discover secret London, and take home unforgettable images of your experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our London Photo Walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Seven of us travelled to London to meet Simon for our second photo walk. What a great day we had exploring different areas of London, learning about the history and having an expert on hand to help with our photographs. Simon is so knowledgeable and very patient, he really inspired us all to click away and have a go at using our cameras properly instead of always using the auto setting. We are now looking forward to our third outing with him to do London by night. A super day, would certainly recommend it.

San Francisco
5 attraction reviews
“Walk with Simon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I only had a short stay in London (2 days). I signed up a full day tour which was good. I also squeezed in Simon's two hour tour just before I was picked up for the airport ride.

I highly recommend Simon's walking tour. Besides Simon is an awesome fellow and a real British gentleman. He is very knowledgeable about Britain's history. I learned so much about Britain and its culture in such a brief two hour walk. And there are still a lot left to see and learn at London.

I told Simon that I will be back and surely will hire him again to take us around. Walking tour is not only healthy, but gives people such a close feel and look of the city that they normally do not get by taking a bus ride. Plus it offers opportunity to take some awesome photos too. By the way, Simon is also a great photographer. I highly recommend Simon's tour to people who are willing to walk and love great photo opportunities and love to learn the histories and culture at London.

London
“Fab!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Toured Liverpool Street to London Bridge. Simon gauged our level of interest in history and our technical abilities. He pitched it perfectly for our group. I get the feeling that he could have gone into as much/little detail as we wanted. The tour was interesting, fun and we learnt a great deal. Well worth the time and money. Will book to do another tour!

Detroit, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“London walking tour with Simon Gregor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

First day in London was a 4 1/2 hr. walking tour w/Simon. He helped with my camera settings when asked and worked a bit on composition. I was able to get pics that I might have missed if not for Simon. He is a wonderful young man with loads of patience & includes neat stories & history lessons along the way! Would definitely recommend him & would do it again the next time we are in London.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent teacher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

My primary objective was to improve my technical skills and secondarily be introduced to interesting shooting opportunities. Simon exceeded both objectives. He is a very capable teacher and was able to explain concepts in understandable terms. We talked through different approaches and based on my interests, we focused on AP and S priority as a better approach than a strictly manual setting on my digital SLR. You can easily find guides who can bring you to different sights, but it is not so easy to find a knowledgeable and effective teacher. I give my highest recommendation to Simon.