“Another first class experience at Pollen Street”

Pollen Street Social
Reserve with OpenTable
Pollen Street Social is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 23,707 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Michelin-starred Pollen Street Social is British chef Jason Atherton's flagship restaurant. A contemporary bistro offering deformalised fine dining in Mayfair, the menu places emphasis on fresh British seasonal produce. The restaurant houses not only a cocktail bar but also a dessert bar, where guests can watch the pastry chefs as they cook. A private dining room next to the wine cellar seats up to 12 guests.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was my third visit to Pollen Street and yet again I was not disappointed. There are so many reasons why this is my favourite restaurant at the moment. The food is imaginative and delicious and delivereed with a touch of theatre. The cocktails made with flair and the wine list very good (as was the sommelier's knowledge). But what I really love about the place is how they manage to balance a fun, buzzy and informal atmosphere with a slick, smart and top class dining experience. Well done Jason Atherton and the team at Pollen St.

PS we also took our 12 week old son and were made to feel very welcome with him which certainly isn't the case everywhere we go for dinner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,283)

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I actually went to Pollen Street Social in April and it was absolutely superb!
My sincere apologies for not writing this review before.
I was lucky enough to be invited to a private lunch downstairs. I knew we would get looked after for that reason but it really was from the very top drawer.
The food, the wine, the service, the venue - Wow! Just fantastic.

Must be tried! Not cheap but well worth it!
I cant wait to go back.

1  Thank theWrightster
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Finally it was my turn to try Pollen Street Social. Ive read about it for some time, and when I knew I were going to London for the weekend I booked a table. We were a party of three, booked at 20.00. We arrived on time, and were taken to our table. We got a round table in middle of the room, so we had a good view of the entire restaurant. It had a nice buzz and feel to it but never getting noisy. We went for the 8 course tasting menu, with a bottle of white and red to acompany the food as suggested by the somelier. And then the feast started and boy was it a feast. The food was excellent. Well presented, served in nice intervalls and everything tasted perfect. I really cant find anything bad to say about the evening. Oh, and we had the desserts over by the dessert bar so we could talk to the chefs and look while they made the desserts. Very nice! Highly recommended and I will come back to Pollen Street.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went for lunch recently for a friends birthday. The food was absolutely beautiful and such good value! We absolutely loved it and will return for sure!!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

There's a fine line between a restaurant having a vibrant liveliness and it simply being too noisy to hold a conversation. Unfortunately on a busy Friday night Pollen St social was the latter and hence not very social at all. On the plus side, service was absolutely superb. Food was average, very inventive in some cases exactly getting it correct but in others either over salted - both my opinion and that of my fellow diners. Good experience but not on my list to return