I have stayed in this hotel on a number of previous occasions because its location is terrific if you are coming from Heathrow Airport. However I had not realised that I was simply lucky on previous occasions to have escaped the horror which is the first floor accommodation. The windows are not double glazed and front onto a busy street. From approximately 4.30 a.m. there was a unbearable noise from deliveries (bottles rattling etc.), noise of bin removal and revving buses. I contacted reception and they could not have been more unfazed by my complaints. I think genuinely that it is outrageous to charge for overnight accommodation in circumstances where it is impossible to sleep. Very very very disappointed and not a little angry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton London Paddington has the luxury of being located 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport and is only a footbridge walk away from Paddington station. From the West End to the theatre District in London, nothing is too far away from this hotel. There is a fitness center and a business center with 18 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 350 guests. Hilton London Paddington also has Wi-Fi in each of the hotel rooms and throughout the rest of the hotel. When it comes to dining, choose from the Brasserie Restaurant or the late night chic Steam Bar, both of which provide excellent quality cuisine to suit everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Paddington Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton Paddington
- Hilton London Paddington England